- 15% if cancelled four days in advance.
- 20% if cancelled two days in advance.
- 25% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled.
- 25% if cancelled one day prior to booking or on the same day.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
For Groups (5 ROOMS & ABOVE):
- 25% if cancelled thirty days in advance.
- 30% if cancelled fifteen days in advance.
- 30% if few of the total booked rooms are cancelled.
- 50% if cancelled seven days in advance or later.
- Credit/Debit card cancellations will be charged 5% extra.
Confirmation/cancellation policy for weddings and large celebrations
- 25% of the total room tariff at the time of the confirmation of the booking.
- If not complied to, the booking can be cancelled.
- Full clearance of bill at the time of check-out.
In case of any cancellation, the amount of taxes applicable to the advance will have to be retained as it is to be paid by us to the authorities by the 5th of the next month.
- Refunds only through cheque for bookings made by cash/cheque/bank transfer.
- Online refunds for bookings made through the website usually take 7-10 working days.
- Credit/debit card online refunds will only be made against credit/debit card bookings and usually take 15 working days.
- The original receipt must be presented for processing the refund.
- Credit/debit card cancellations will be charged extra as applicable.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Please make advance reservations via telephone or book online to assure room availability.
- A deposit is required to obtain a confirmed reservation. Please note the cancellation policy before committing to a reservation.
- Rates may change without notice and may vary for special events except for confirmed reservation (deposit taken).
- All rates are subject to service tax on room tariff.
- Normal occupancy is two people per room. Additional person (bed), if room size permits, is extra chargeable.
- To confirm your reservations, a deposit equal to a minimum of one night’s room rate, or 50% of the entire stay’s Whichever is more is must for confirm reservation. We accept Maestro, Visa and MasterCard. For alternate arrangements, please contact the Hotel Reception.
- For Corporate reservations secured by a company credit card, the deposit requirement may be waived at the discretion of the Hotel Management. Please inquire before making a reservation.
- Group bookings of five or more rooms require a 30-day cancellation notice for return of the deposit.
Cancellation and Early Checkout Policy:
- Should your plans change, be sure to inform within the following guidelines for a refund of your deposit. A cancellation number will be given to insure proper return of the deposit. If the cancellation does not meet guidelines, the deposit will be retained.
- For early checkout, you are responsible for the entire reservation and will be charged as such if the remainder of the reservation cannot be rebooked. If unsure of the policy, contact the hotel for clarification.
- When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund then we will instruct the refund right away. The processing will take between 2-4 weeks until the whole amount shows back on your credit card statement. Reasons for this are the billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the bank. The refund amount depends on numerous factors such as the hotel’s cancellation policy, time of cancellation and processing fees. For more details see cancellation policy above.
- In case a reservation that you make is not confirmed, we will not charge you anything on your credit card and release the whole amount that was held to it immediately. Now after we do this, it will still take a maximum of 2-4 weeks for the bank to process this and for the money to show back on your credit card.
- Normal check-in time is 1:00 – 6:00 p.m. For late arrivals, please call for instructions on the procedure for arrival after 6 pm.
Check-out is at 12 Noon.
- Early check-in and check-out is possible by prior arrangement only.
- We require 7 days before original arrival date for the amendment request. Any modifications are subject to availability at the time you make the request. Modifications made less than 7 days before original arrival date may be liable for the fees as a result of the late modification of Rs.500.
Children and Infants:
- Child (2-5 years) can stay free of charge with parents using existing beds. No free extra bed (or rollaway) and no meal is provided for a child in normal cases.
- In case that you require the extra bed for your child (2-5 years old), the third person’s rate applies which you have to select “3 adults” instead of 2 adults and 1 child in the reservation form. Cots for infants can be requested, subject to availability.
Non-arrival to the Hotel (No Show) :
- If you fail to arrive at the hotel on the arrival date the entire reservation will be cancelled automatically by the hotel management and you will be charged the cost of the whole reservation.
- If you fail to check in on the first date but still continue your travel plan to stay at the hotel, please urgently contact us so that we can keep the room for you for the rest of the nights. Otherwise as mentioned above, the entire reservation will be auto-canceled and no refund will be issued.
Shorten Stay (Early check-out) :
- Shorten stay is subject to whole period charge whether or not you stay the whole period.
- If you know that you are changing your plan, please contact us as early as possible to minimize the charge by the hotel.
Special Request :
- Please note all the requests will not be guaranteed as they are subject to availability upon your arrival to the hotel only.
- In case that there is an accessibility request (i.e. wheelchair accessible room), please contact us before submitting the reservation.
- It is important for you to know that whenever you provide us with personal details or credit card information, it is secure. Your credit card number, name, address, and telephone number are protected by the latest security technology. Upon checkout, your credit card information is directly transferred to the bank and securely tested.
- At the time the reservation is confirmed, we issue a confirmation number and voucher that you can print out.
- It is very important to present the confirmation voucher to the hotel upon arrival. Failure to produce the confirmation at check-in may result in the hotel not honoring your reservation or failing to trace the record.
Nagaland Hotels Limited (NHL)